Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Picture






This is the most recent family picture that we have. It was taken this August when we were in line for The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. We all went in and nobody cried.

I chose to put this picture in because it is a more accurate depiction of my children and their behavior as opposed to the portraits to the right. They are such show-offs!!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

That's a great family picture! Everyone is usually goofy and happy at D-land! Oh wait-a lot of times they are cranky and crying there too...
I like your blog - love the background. It's not 'ghetto' at all! Tell your hubby to give you a break! :)

The Howell family said...

My goodness, your kids are growing up so fast. Bailey was tiny the last time I saw her. Now she looks just like Jake to me. All is well here in Texas, just doesn't feel like Christmas with no snow, just cold. The boys are loving school down here and have made quite a few friends. We think of the Blanding bunch a lot and wonder how everyone's doing. Glad that I found your blog. Come check ours out sometime.